Anna Goulandris founded an interior design company, Anna Designs in 1997. She now enjoys running a family home comprising 3 children, 3 dogs and a fabulous husband, but very much hopes to return to design more fully again when the time is right.
Anna was brought up in a beautiful country home and her love for the outdoors has never wavered. The person that influenced her most in her love of nature was her American Grandmother, who had an inspirational and encyclopaedic knowledge of trees and plants.
Now living in London, Anna is so grateful for the Royal Parks and all they have to offer to anyone, and everyone, living or visiting this city. Anna has been involved in supporting a number of other children’s charities.
We asked Anna...
- Which is your favourite Royal Park? Kensington Gardens and Richmond Park
- What do the Royal Parks mean to you? Beauty and peace
- If you were a tree, what would you be? An apple tree - symbolic of youth, happiness, health and magic.
- What are your hobbies? Gardening and art
- What keeps you inspired as a charity Trustee? Thousands of children planting 1000s of bulbs; and the great privilege of joining those working at the Royal Parks Foundation.