Inspire your primary school students
Our experienced team of environmental educators deliver interactive, national curriculum linked sessions tailored to early years and primary school children.
The centre is a perfect location to explore natural habitats, in a safe environment, away from the public. Younger groups can learn about Percy the Park keeper and understand how they too can look after nature. KS1 can ‘talk about the weather’ or like KS2, can explore the seasons in themed sessions or spend the day with us to learn about geography, science and art.
We offer a personal booking service and pre-visit planning, so enquire about a visit today.
Information about the sessions
- Sessions cost £82.50 + VAT for a half day and £155 + VAT for a full day
- Bursaries to cover the cost of a session are available - contact us for more details
- Sessions run from 10am-12pm, 1pm-3pm or can be combined to offer a full day
- Teaching occurs all year round, however certain sessions are better suited to specific seasons. Please ask about this at the time of booking
- We can accommodate a maximum of 30 students per class
Early Years and Foundation
Here's what our education sessions for the Early Years and Foundation programme will cover.
KS1 and KS2 programme
Here's what our education sessions for KS1 and KS2 cover throughout the year although the content will vary according to the season.