Run the Half Marathon
Sunday 12 October
Becoming a Squirrel is easy - we ask all our runners to pay a £50 registration fee to secure your place on the start line, we then ask you pledge to raise £300 in sponsorship.
You can pay your £50 registration fee a couple of ways:
- Secure and pay for your place today on this website
- Over the phone by card, please phone Marion on 0207 036 8055
Run with your buddy
Chester always enjoys running round the Parks with his friends, it really keeps him motivated with a bit of healthy competition, so he loves our "Run with your buddy" offer!
If you use your charms and encourage a friend to join Team Squirrel and crack the Half Marathon with you, each paying the £50 registration fee, we will set a joint target of £450 to raise between you - it's much more fun to run together, and fundraise together too!
All you need to do is book you both into Team Squirrel as above and email [email protected] to let us know you’re running and fundraising with your buddy.
If you have any questions please drop Marion a line at [email protected] or 0207 036 8055.
What we offer our runners
You’re doing the hard work and scampering around our Half Marathon course so we wanted to treat all of our super-squirrels! You will be provided with…
- A guaranteed race place without the suspense of the public ballot
- A welcome pack with lots of support and advice from experienced fundraisers to help you hit your fundraising target
- Access to our Squirrel tent on race day with much needed refreshment, exclusive goody bag, a big well done and thank you!
- Prizes for the fastest Team Squirrel runners (Scampering Champ and Champ-ess) and the most successful fundraiser (Stashiest Squirrel)
- A top quality sustainable bamboo running vest featuring Chester Squirrel, our cheeky mascot
- Dedicated contact with our Team Squirrel Captain to keep you motivated and get you ready for race day
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel (just steer clear of his bushy tail!)
- Regular updates about the projects we’re doing and our vision for future generations