How to pay your money

Thank you so much for taking the time to raise money for the Royal Parks Foundation, we really appreciate the support, and know that the 77 million visitors who use the Parks every year, all the animals in the Parks, along with those who come to our Education Centre do as well!

We would very much appreciate it if you could send in any sponsorship monies into us by Friday 18 November. Of course, we will never turn donations away if they arrive after this time; it just means we can allocate our Top Fundraiser prize.

Paying in your money couldn’t be simpler. If you receive cash, or cheques made out to you, please bank them and then pick one of the options below (just make sure you email Sarashka to let her know how you'll be paying it in so we can track it!):

  • Online donation – you can donate directly via our website.
  • By post - make out a cheque made payable to “Royal Parks Foundation” – please do not send cash in the post. Please send cheques to the following address:

Sarashka King
The Royal Parks Foundation
The Old Police House
Hyde Park
W2 2UH

  • Over the phone by credit or debit card - give Sarashka a call on 0207 036 8055 and she can take this payment for you (Chester the squirrel doesn’t like American Express)
  • In person - drop by our office in Hyde Park to drop off any cheques or cash in person, we’d love to see you! Just get in touch with Sarashka on 0207 036 8055 or email [email protected] to make sure someone will be in when you arrive to say hello and of course a huge thank you!

Sponsorship Forms

To make the most of your sponsorship, if your donors are UK tax payers, we need their full name, full address and confirmation that they’re eligible for us to claim Gift Aid*. Use your squirrely Sponsorship Form received with your welcome pack to help you collect this information, don’t forget to send this into us.

* To qualify for Gift Aid, what your supporter pays in income or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount claimed by all charities and CASCs in the tax year from HMRC. Council Tax and VAT do not qualify. To qualify for Gift Aid, they must include their home address on their method of payment. Please note that there are a few exceptions to this. For example, people connected to the fundraiser such as immediate family should not claim Gift Aid because donations made by ‘Connected Persons’ do not qualify for Gift Aid. You can see full details on Gift Aid on the HMRC site.