T&Cs of Winter Wonderland 2016
2016 Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Charity Preview Night – Ticketing Terms and Conditions
We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to your entry to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland (“Entry”) including to the Ice Rink, Giant Observation Wheel, The Magical Ice Kingdom, The Nutcracker on Ice, The Sooty Christmas Show and/or Circus performances (“Tickets/Wristbands”) which are sold by or on behalf of PWR Events Limited and/or the Royal Parks Foundation (“we”, “us” or “PWR Events” or “Royal Parks Foundation”) for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Charity Preview Night taking place on Thursday 17 November 2016 from 5pm to 9pm (“Event”) at Hyde Park, London. Please note that by entering the Event and purchasing any Tickets/Wristbands, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Furthermore, on entry you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Hyde Park and Royal Parks (the “Park”) as stated here: www.royalparks.org.uk/home/park-regulations (and any other regulations provided on entry to Hyde Park).
1. You must produce a valid Ticket/Wristband to gain entry to the Event. The Ticket/Wristband will allow access to Ice Rink and/or The Magical Ice Kingdom and/or The Nutcracker on Ice and/or The Sooty Christmas Show and/or Circus performances and/or Giant Wheel and/or all rides and attractions within the Event subject to availability. You must produce that Ticket/Wristband for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket/Wristband when requested may result in you being removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
2. Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable. Any unlawful reselling (or attempting to do so) is prohibited and may result in the cancellation of the Ticket/Wristband without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or Event. Any Tickets/Wristbands bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission will not be permitted. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets/Wristbands that are lost or stolen and to amend or deface any Ticket/Wristband will render it void.
3. Tickets/Wristbands sales are final. Tickets/Wristbands will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a Ticket/Wristband other than as set out in these Terms.
4. A valid Ticket/Wristband entitles the holder to attend the Event on Thursday 17 November 2016 from 5pm to 9pm. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full session. Late arrivals for The Nutcracker on Ice and/or The Sooty Christmas Show and/or Circus performances will be allowed in at the discretion of the operator. The Ice rink will be operated on a first come-first served basis.
5. If an error is made in the price of any Tickets/Wristbands ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket/Wristband order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket/Wristband order and receive a full refund from us.
6. Tickets/Wristbands cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Terms of the event are subject to licence
8. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
9. Tickets/wristbands may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of PWR Events in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket/Wristband without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket/Wristband holder being refused entry or removed from the relevant attraction and/or the Event.
10. No child aged 12 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times. PWR Events reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
11. All children attending the Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket/Wristband. Certain attractions and rides at the Event may be age and height restricted and other restrictions may apply and so it is the responsibility of the visitor to check before purchasing.
12. The Hyde Park Winter Wonderland Charity Preview Night will be run under the Event Licencing Conditions as awarded by Westminster City Council. In particular this will control the numbers permitted within the site and the sale of alcohol. No refunds will be given if the sale of alcohol is not possible.
13. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over. If you have ordered a VIP Box with Champagne at the Cirque Berserk Circus, or an alcoholic cocktail at Bar ice, you may be asked to provide proof of ID (including age) on arrival.
14. Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
15. Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited.
16. All Ticket/Wristband holders must assume that the Ice Rink operates in all weather conditions. The ice rink operator reserves the right to close the Ice Rink if skating conditions are unsafe. Please bring suitable outdoor clothing, the Event is an outdoor event and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather. The Magical Ice Kingdom and Bar Ice are continually kept in extremely cold conditions.
17. Your purchase of Tickets/Wristbands is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Event's operating hours. PWR Events in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time without refund or compensation to close any part of the Event or restrict the number of persons having access to the Event due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security or order, or if PWR Events considers the circumstances so require.
18. If the Event and/or any attractions are cancelled in its entirety, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify Ticket/Wristband holders as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event and/or attraction will be open). If you have already purchased a Ticket/Wristband for a cancelled attraction, PWR Events reserves the right to offer either a refund or reschedule your booking to an alternative date/time (subject to availability). Tickets/Wristbands cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase other than in accordance with this clause. Where refunds are given, only the face value of the ticket shall be refunded. No refunds or compensation will be given in respect of any other losses or expenditure e.g. travel, car parking, accommodation and transaction/booking fees. Refunds or any other type of compensation will not be available for disruption to or cancellation of the Event or any ride or attraction within the Event resulting from events beyond the control of the PWR Events and/or the operators of the relevant ride or attraction.
19. Neither PWR Events, the Royal Parks Foundation nor the Park can accept any responsibility for personal property.
20. PWR Events, the Royal Parks Foundation its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket/Wristband, excluding death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the PWR Events, its servants or agents or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law. Use of the Ice Rink, attending The Magical Ice Kingdom, The Nutcracker on Ice , The Sooty Christmas Show, the Circus performances, Giant Wheel and Bar Ice is entirely at your own risk and PWR Events will not be liable for any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride or attraction.
21. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, PWR Events and the Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission. Use of illegal substances and laser pens are prohibited.
22. Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and the Park if, in the reasonable opinion of PWR Events or the Park, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Park.
23. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Park. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets/Wristbands and attending the Event, Ticket/Wristband holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with PWR Events.
24. Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
25. Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
26. In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
27. PWR Events reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website and attendance to the Event after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and/or amended.
28. These Terms shall be governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith.
PWR Events Limited is registered in England No. 3827071 at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YA.
The Royal Parks Foundation is a registered charity, No. 1097545 at The Old Police House, Hyde Park, London, W2 2UH.