Together we ‘conker’…
With the arrival of summer, Chester the Squirrel is busy scampering around the eight magical Royal Parks in the sun. Anyone would think he is training for something! Guess what? He is, but he's getting lonely training on his own and would love for you to join him.
With just 107 days to go until the Royal Parks Foundation Half and Ultra marathon (not that we’re counting) we are looking for more Squirrels to join our nutty scurry! Over 140 of our nutty supporters have already signed up to ‘conker’ the Half, ‘crack’ the Ultra or ‘duel’ the duathlon and we are so excited to have them all on board. This year’s scurry includes:
- A father daughter team coming all the way from America to run the Half
- International squirrels - coming from as far as Hong Kong to run with us
- A qualified ice-hockey referee (so play fair!)
- One squirrel nutty enough to run the Half on her birthday, and another running the Ultra on his birthday
- One super squirrel who will be 'conkering' the Half AND 'cracking' the Duathlon (any other takers...)
Joining Team Squirrel is simple – find out more details or to sign up today! Don’t miss our exclusive ‘Run with you buddy’ offer.
If you need any more persuasion, Jenni Falconer, TV & radio presenter, is one of our repeat runners in Team Squirrel:
"I love to run and I love the Royal Parks, so being part of Team Squirrel is a good fit for me. I'm so happy to be back in the team for 2014 and can't wait to see you all on the start line. Go Squirrels Go!"
Royal Parks Foundation on Twitter
- Loading latest tweets...