Charles Martin joined Macfarlanes in 1983, became a partner in 1990 and Senior partner in 2008. He works principally in M&A and private equity, acting for sponsors and corporates.
Charles is rated in the top tiers of the most highly recommended M&A and private equity lawyers in the UK by the leading directories including Chambers. Clients look to him particularly for strategic counsel and tactical input on a wide variety of legal matters including M&A negotiations and litigation.
Charles was named Law Firm Leader of the Year at Legal Week’s British Legal Awards 2013.
We asked Charles...
- Which is your favourite Royal Park? Richmond
- What do the Royal Parks mean to you? Air, light, peace, deer
- If you were a tree, what would you be? A Silver Birch in my dreams, in reality an Oak
- What are your hobbies? Photography, cooking and dog walking
- What inspires you as a charity Trustee? The passion of the people and the hope of making a difference