Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2017
- 8 October 2017 , 09:00 - 16:00
- Hyde Park, London
- £50 registration fee
- £350 pledge
Join Team Squirrel and conker this stunning 13.1 mile route taking in four of London’s Royal Parks. To secure your place simply pay your £50 registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 to support the Royal Parks Foundation.Sign up
Your fundraising will allow us to keep the doors of our Education Centre in Hyde Park open, providing unique outdoor educational opportunities for children and adults in need. Last year alone over 5,000 school students visited us, from over 80 different schools, half of which were Special Education Needs schools.
What you will get from us
We like to look after our super-squirrels, giving you the VIP treatment you deserve! You’ll be provided with…
- A guaranteed race place without the suspense of the public ballot
- A welcome pack with support and advice from experienced fundraisers to help you hit your fundraising target, along with tips on training for your challenge
- A top quality sustainable bamboo running vest
- Access to our exclusive Team Squirrel Marquee on race day with much needed refreshments, activities for your supporters, a big well done and thank you!
- An exclusive goody bag on race day
- Dedicated contact with Sarashka, our Team Squirrel Captain, to keep you motivated and get you ready for race day
- The chance to run alongside Chester Squirrel (just steer clear of his bushy tail!)
If you have any questions about Team Squirrel please get in touch with Sarashka, Team Squirrel captain on 020 7036 8055 or [email protected].