Held fortnightly on Monday evenings throughout the summer, our inspirational well-being classes are designed to bring you health and happiness!
Just stepping in to a park is proven to bring your heart rate and blood pressure down and London’s 8 magical Royal Parks provide the perfect opportunity to do just that!
We’ve partnered up with Yeotown Health Retreat to bring you a series of bi-weekly wellbeing events held at your very own idyllic haven in the heart of Hyde Park. From yoga or mindfulness masterclasses to creating your own seasonal healthy eating plan, there’s something for everyone!
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and join us now to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul!
Previous events in Hyde Park
All our well-being sessions take place from 6.30 pm – 8 pm at our eco-building in the heart of Hyde Park. Check out our events below:
- 9 May - ZEN in the city through Healthy Eating
- 23 May - Morsels of Mindfulness
- 6 June - Pilates in the Park
- 20 June - Laughing Yoga
- 4 July - Wander Through Hyde Park
- 18 July - Summertime Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- 5 September - Candle Light Flow Yoga
- 19 September - Innocently Sweet: how to make raw desserts
- 3 October - Positively Mindful
Look out for news of our 2017 wellbeing events soon!
What other participants say...
I really enjoyed the still, quiet space which had a lovely atmosphere.
I loved the positive psychology additions.