Jacqueline Wilson & Nick Sharratt Deckchair
About the Deckchair
The ideal gift for outdoor enthusiasts. Buy this limited edition designer deckchair, designed by writer Jacqueline Wilson and Nick Sharratt and set the trend. Lounge around in style in the garden next summer or hang it on the wall as a unique piece of artwork. They make beautiful additions to your home (both inside or out) or unique, stylish and original gifts.
All our amazing deckchairs have been generously designed by artists, designers, celebrities and children through Deckchair Dreams, a fantastic public art adventure, to celebrate the trees, wildlife and other rare and wonderful things of London’s eight Royal Parks
A limited edition of 250 deckchairs per artist are available to buy. Made from a solid, sustainable Merpauh wood frame with a quality artist’s woven canvas, you can enjoy snoozing on these deckchairs for years to come.
- Solid Merpauh wood deckchair frame (from a sustainable source) hand finished with natural Teak Oil
- Printed artist’s woven canvas, suitable for outdoor use
- Deckchair dimensions when flat = 130 x 60 x 6cm
- Each deckchair is made to order so can take up to three weeks to be delivered, but we aim for your order to reach you sooner
- Deckchair orders are dispatched on next day delivery; we will notify you when they have been dispatched