Unisex Baselayer BodyShell
About the Baselayer Bodyshell
Another fantastic garment from the new Royal Parks Foundation official technical running kit, this is a unisex baselayer in black with high visibility yellow.
Made of Vapour-X™ using Bamboo Charcoal Technology, this baselayer is made from a sustainable resource, which also provides maximum performance and comfort. Wear this whilst running through the Parks and you'll not only look good, you'll feel feel great too.
Limited stock, so buy now!
- Wicking and breathable: The fibre structure disperses moisture leaving the body dry and comfortable.
- Anti-microbial: nano particles inhibit odour-causing bacteria.
- Thermal regulation: the yarn structure insulates in cold weather and helps to cool in hot weather.
- Two layer sustainable fabric: internal bamboo charcoal layer with fine denier for a soft supple feel against the skin. Outer layer made from recycled polyester - a durable fabric which endures the rigours of daily training.
- Infrared energy: nano particles absorb and emit far infrared energy to promote cell activation and blood circulation.
- Black with high visibility yellow cuffs and reflective transfers
- Printed with the Royal Parks logo leaf design
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL
- We aim to deliver your clothing within 10 working days from the order date. Items are despatched by Royal Mail Special Recorded Signed For delivery.