Long Sleeve Men’s BodyShell Running Shirt
About the running shirt
Another top quality garment from the new Royal Parks Foundation technical running kit. This long sleeved running shirt is designed for maximum performance, using Vapour-X™ using Bamboo Charcoal Technology so you'll feel and look great as you run through the Royal Parks on any day of the year.
Limited stock so buy now while you can!
- Wicking and breathable: The fibre structure disperses moisture leaving the body dry and comfortable
- Anti-microbial: nano particles inhibit odour-causing bacteria
- Thermal regulation: the yarn structure insulates in cold weather and helps to cool in hot weather
- Two layer sustainable fabric: internal bamboo charcoal layer with fine denier for a soft supple feel against the skin. Outer layer made from recycled polyester - a durable fabric which endures the rigours of daily training
- Infrared energy: nano particles absorb and emit far infrared energy to promote cell activation and blood circulation
- Bamboo is a fast growing and sustainable resource which grows naturally in a managed environment. The bamboo is carbonised into charcoal particles which are blended with polyester to form the unique performance fibre.
- Black and red body and reflective transfers
- Printed with the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon and leaf design logos
- Machine washable
- Sizes available: S, M, L, XL
- We aim to deliver your running shirt within 10 working days from the order date. Items are despatched by Royal Mail Special Recorded Signed For delivery.