Women’s Running Capri Pants
About the running capri pants
From the new Royal Parks Foundation official technical running kit, these women’s capri half-leg length leggings have high visibility and reflective features. Made using Vapour-X™ Bamboo Charcoal Technology, they're designed for ultimate comfort and performance so you can feel great as you run around the Royal Parks.
Limited stock, so order now!
- Wicking and breathable: The fibre structure disperses moisture leaving the body dry and comfortable
- Anti-microbial: nano particles inhibit odour-causing bacteria.
- Thermal regulation: the yarn structure insulates in cold weather and helps to cool in hot weather
- Two layer sustainable fabric: internal bamboo charcoal layer with fine denier for a soft supple feel against the skin. Outer layer made from recycled polyester - a durable fabric which endures the rigours of daily training.
- Infrared energy: nano particles absorb and emit far infrared energy to promote cell activation and blood circulation
- Bamboo is a fast growing and sustainable resource which grows naturally in a managed environment. The bamboo is carbonised into charcoal particles which are blended with polyester to form the unique performance fibre.
- Black leggings with yellow high visibility waist, calf feature and reflective transfers
- Printed with the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon and leaf design logos
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL.
- We aim to deliver your capri leggings within 10 working days from the order date. Items are despatched by Royal Mail Special Recorded Signed For delivery.